Friday 7 May 2021

Wordly Life


It is extremely uncertain. I have had a fairly long innings myself- I am 85 not out

 presently. But I have seen my own son, my own younger brother, my own younger sister, and many other younger persons die!


The thing that bothers me is that most human beings are bothered about this uncertain life only! They do not believe that therre is a permanent life in the  Hereafter. Allah Almighty has sent us here to this world only to check our eligibility for a permanent good life in the Hereafter. That should be our main concern; but, unfortunately it is not!


May Allah save us!


I am unable to send this FRIDAY SERMON in the usual manner as I am on a hospital bed as a Covid patient.  Please pray for me!I do pray for all.


Mohammad Shafi 

Friday, the 7th of May 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment