Thursday 3 January 2019

2053 – the Deadline?


In the Name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful

The Qur’aan poses the question afalaa yatadabbaroonalqur’aan [don’t they then ponder over the Qur’aan?]

Well, I have pondered over the Qur’aan to the best of my capacity and honesty. All my writings are the results of this pondering. One of these writings is depicted as a page, A Miracle, of the site, INVITATION TO SALVATION. Please click here to go to that page.  I am presenting this page as the Friday Sermon for this week, albeit under a different title.

I urge my readers to ponder over the Verses quoted in that page. It doesn’t matter even if they differ with my conclusions, so long as they ponder honestly.

And I request feedbacks.

Mohammad Shafi
Friday, the 4th of January 2019.




No comments:

Post a Comment