Thursday 21 February 2019

The Qur'aan

In the Name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful


I was born to Muslim parents. But that fact by itself did not make me a real Muslim.

As a child, I just followed what my parents told me to do or to believe. For me then whatever they said was the gospel truth!

But as I grew up, it slowly dawned on me that my parents were not my makers. They were just instruments used in my making. My Maker ought have been a Being of superhuman intelligence, Who has also made everything necessary for my sustenance for a limited period in this world.

I could get this realisation by using the intelligence my Maker had given me. But my intelligence and all the knowledge that I could acquire in this world failed to inform me about the purpose of my short life here.

Only the Qur'aan could give me that information satisfactorily. My Maker did not just leave me alone, with my intelligence and my worldly knowledge, to fend for myself to get that information. HE has given me His Book of Guidance, which tells me what that purpose is, and what I should do to attain it.

So, I spent over 20 years to study this Holy Book, word by word. I humbly present my QUR'AANIC STUDIES for my readers’ perusal. Hopefully, these may lead them to their own studies of the Divine Scripture.

Friday, the 22nd February 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment